--- Duncan Webb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I need a feature request for this:
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=46652&atid=446898
> Unless you don't want it in svn.

Done!!!  I'd prefer it tested more thoroughly before it goes to SVN but
if that's the best way to test this plugin, so be it.  I'm thinking
adding the DirecTV remote map may be a good idea.  Anyone agree??

> There are tabs in the source code, Freevo uses 4 spaces. see
> http://doc.freevo.org/CodingStandard

My bad!!  Misconfigured KATE editor has been corrected to match Freevo
coding standard.  Thanks for the heads up!

Michael