Duncan-
    Doing some testing with the 1.x code base. I have found one
regression to an old freevo problem I though had been solved. When you
start freevo with a disk int hte cdrom drive, the drive locks. You can
not eject the disk with the button, from the command line or from
freevo.
     The second issue is with VCD's. Now that dischi has the kaa
metadata detecting VCDs correctly in the latest SVN, I expected freevo
to start seeing them. Instead I get a nice clean Error detecting disc,
Please contact the developers message. I would say that this better
than before, but still it is not seeing the VCD's.

Evan