On Wed, 2008-03-12 at 08:00 +0100, Duncan Webb wrote:
> TypeError: exceptions must be classes, instances, or strings
> (deprecated), not AsyncException

Sigh, not this again.

Tell me, does kaa/base/test/asynctest.py output this as well?

> Have I done something incorrectly or is this a kaa.rpc problem.

I suspect you've done something incorrectly, but the exception it tried
to raise to tell you about that isn't being constructed properly.  I
need to fix this, and I suspect it's a python 2.4 issue.

It will help me test it if I know that asynctest.py causes the problem.