hi

the analog TV quality at my place is getting worse;
so I bought a USB DVB-T card (ASUS MyCinema U3000 mini)
and I installed it alongside my Hauppage analog capture card.
Using kernel 2.6.25, both cards work fine.
So now I have a list of channels that are best seen
on DVB-T , but also some channels that are only on analog.

So my hope was to try to get the best of both worlds,
so I tried to put this in /etc/freevo/local.conf

TV_VIDEO_GROUPS = [
    VideoGroup(vdev='/dev/dvb/adaptor0',
               adev=None,
               input_type='tuner',
               input_num=1,
               group_type = 'dvb',
               record_group=1,
               desc='DVB Viewer'),
     VideoGroup(vdev=TV_DEVICE,
                adev=None,
                input_type='tuner 1',input_num=0,
                tuner_norm='PAL',
                tuner_chanlist='italy',
                desc='Canali Italiani',group_type='ivtv',), ]

But unfortunately the above setting simply does not
work.

Is it possible to tell freevo to get some channels out of
analog and others from DVB-T ?

a.

--
Andrea Mennucc

"The EULA sounds like it was written by a team of lawyers who want to tell
me what I can't do, and the GPL sounds like it was written by a human
being who wants me to know what I can do."
Anonymous,    http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/420