On Tue, 2008-09-23 at 15:54 +0200, Frank [Antispam account] wrote:
> This is the only way we (the 'non-programming-users')
> can do something back for the developers and now the
> developers are donating more than the users.

It's only because I feel guilty, as I've been slacking off more on my
development commitments lately (just ask dischi).  This is my
penance. :)

All contributions of any amount are greatly needed and appreciated.  It
would be excellent if we could round up enough cash to run freevo.org
for the next 2-3 years, so poor dischi isn't walking around with his
hand extended every year. :)

Thanks to everyone who has donated to far!