Duncan Webb a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> This is a quick announcement to say that Freevo-1.8.3 has been release.

Hi Duncan et all,

Maybe not directly related, but I just upgraded to the latest svn r11210
(who should probably be very near of the 1.8.3 release), and I
encountered a problem :

Crash at startup :
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/freevo/main.py", line 471, in
<module>
    dialog.init()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/freevo/dialog/__init__.py",
line 67, in init
    skins.osd.xml.load(config.DIALOG_SKIN_XML_FILE)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'DIALOG_SKIN_XML_FILE'

I think that apart from loading this XML file, there no ref to this
'skins.osd.xml' code, so I just created a valid xml file and did
reference it in local_config.py "et voila"

Thanks,
Pascal