On Monday 29 December 2008, Jason Tackaberry wrote:
>  On Mon, 2008-12-29 at 12:18 -0200, Christian Lyra wrote:
>  > inotify not supported in glibc; no problem, using built-in support
>  > instead.
>
>  Hmm, this should probably say that inotify isn't supported at all,
> in
>
>  light of:
>  > Disabling Linux-specific features.
>
>  kaa.shm isn't used in Freevo 1.x, and in fact probably won't be
> needed either in 2.x (since the architecture that originally required
> shm is being changed and no longer will).
>
>  I've updated kaa.base to not attempt to build kaa.shm on Darwin.
> Try updating and let me know if you get any further.

I was using kaa from sourceforge. I will try the one from svn. Hold
on :-)

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br

If I appoint someone as my consort, I will not subsequently inform her
that she is being replaced by a younger, more attractive woman.
                        The Top Things I'd Do
                        If I Ever Became an Evil Overlord