On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 7:33 PM, Evan Hisey <ehi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Duncan Webb <dun...@freevo.org> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm planning the next release of Freevo-1.8.4 for the 26 May 2009.
>>
>> The closing date for enhancement is Sunday 3 May, there is no closing
>> date for bug fixes or translations.
>>

>> There are still more changes, the current list is in the ChangeLog of a
>> svn checkout.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Duncan
>>
> Any major changes relative to kaa that it needs updating or modules
> add? I will see about testing it tonight and this week.
>
> Evan

First bug before I even get to see the developments. When I try and
convert the freevo 1.8.3 local_config.py to the SVN I get the
following trace back

r...@freevo-dev:~/freevo-test# ./bin/freevo convert_config
~/freevo-test/local_conf.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/root/freevo-test/lib/python2.5/site-packages/freevo/helpers/convert_config.py",
line 164, in <module>
    opts, args = parse_options()
  File
"/root/freevo-test/lib/python2.5/site-packages/freevo/helpers/convert_config.py",
line 145, in parse_options
    version='%prog ' + str(version._version))
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute '_version'

Actually I seem to be getting this AttributeError: 'module' object has
no attribute '_version' in several places. I am checking my installs
to be sure I have nothing missing but my 1.8.3 install works fin e on
the same box.

Evan