On Sun, 2009-05-17 at 18:30 +0200, Duncan Webb wrote:
> BTW this reminds me that we need some release of kaa.base, kaa.metadata
> and kaa.display.
>
> Would it be possible to have these done by the 22nd so that testing can
> be done against these packages?

I'd like to decommission the old kaa.Process class (and replace it with
kaa.Process2) before a kaa.base release.  Is freevo using kaa.Process at
all?

dischi has been sick lately, and I don't have access to sourceforge to
post new versions.  Hopefully he'll be able to cut some releases next
week.

dischi, I changed my mind about 0.99 versioning on the next kaa.base,
since we're not finished breaking the API.  There's a few more changes
still, and I'd like to use 0.99.0 as pre-releases, with "mostly stable"
API.