On 15.08.2010 17:07, Jason Tackaberry wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-08-15 at 14:17 +0200, Dirk Meyer wrote:
>> Arguments with a minus in it are not supported, not easily, you could
>> force it. But why do you need mplayer-args? I'm asking because
>> kaa.popcorn has no support for that feature. Every option you need
>> should be a popcorn property or config.
>
> John is using it for Freevo 1.x.

In that case:

To add an argument to use something like this:
node.add_child("video", mplayer-options="foo")

Well, this does not work due to the minus. But the following (ugly code)
shoudl work (untested)

node.add_child("video", **{"mplayer-options": "foo"})

Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are
obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple
personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just
stay on the line - we know who you are.