Hello,

I've made some progress, but the remote still isn;t
working, but I am now getting a different error.  My
'internal-main-0.log' now reveals the following:

WARNING: /etc/freevo/lircrc not found!

My remote's config file is named '/etc/lircd.conf',
and this is the file that Lircd loads when it starts.
I tried making a symlink from this file to
'/etc/freevo/lircrc', and I also tried copying this
file directly over to '/etc/freevo/lircrc', but that
error still shows up in the log.

Is this the file that 'lircrc' should be, or is it a
totally different file?  If it is a totally different
file, what is it supposed to look like?

As always, TIA,

Alan :-)