I didn't think you guys were going to use my header for the website then I
refered a friend to the freevo project and I took a look as well (while i was
explaining it to him) and I freaked out. :) Thanks for using my header + gui
concepts. I feel all hyper and happy now :)

As far as Freevo's progrss goes, I go on vacation and this is what i come back
to?   I've missed SO much :) nice works guys, im seriously impressed and that
new 'web' skin totally takes on Windows XP media center (which is good!)

Remote question:

whats a nice, minimal, light weight remote controll i can pruchase for freevo? I
just bought a new sager laptop and it has IR and I'd like to use it :) thanks.

Keep up the good work guys, This project is not only fun and useful, it's
inspiring. I'll try to give back to it as much as possible.