Rich C wrote:
Hello,

I just recently upgraded my Linux system to
Slackware9.0 which uses GCC v 3.2.2, as well as kernel
2.4.20.  The upgrade seems to have broken the freevo
"make".  Anyone come across this and come up with a
solution?  I've tried GCC v3.2.3, and v3.3 and even
went back to gcc 2.95_3 still I'm getting the errors
-copied below.  This is using latest CVS as of May 30.

It looks like some of the X11 include files are not found, although gcc doesn't complain about it. Check if you have X11 dev (or similar) installed. Can you compile other X11 apps?

Anyways, a compiled freevo_xwin is included in the binary release, please try that also.

/ Krister