Looks like my problem is that the card is coming up in PAL mode, and I live in NTSC land.  Anyone know a good way to change the mode from Linux?

I tried atitvout.  It says the mode is changed, but still no sync.

The card works fine in Windoze (with the Win2000 driver set to NTSC).

It looks like I can read, edit, and flash the bios, but that does not look like much fun.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Mark