There are several howtos

however, with pre4 runtime, all you need to do is change the output to dxr3 in the freevo.conf file, if I am correct. That isn't including the kernel support you need to do. Do a google search for that, or follow the link in the freevo docs.

If that doesn't work for you, I will try to help more. I'm at work right now so I can't do too much.

-stefan

Justin Wetherell wrote:
Anyone get this working? I need some howto's or something.

-- Stefan Strandberg University of Wisconsin - Madison Computer Systems Lab [EMAIL PROTECTED]