I've successfully complied my kernel, directfb, and MPlayer-0.90 and am able
to use the -vo dfbmga at a command line, and it displays the video on my tv.
every thing else is displayed on my monitor.

How do I get freevo to use the dfbmga, I edited the freevo.conf to use
dfbmga, but it gives me libarery errors..  I'm assuming because I need to
compile/recompile some of the code that comes with freevo.

Could someone that uses directfb help me out here...

Im using:

RH9
G400
DirectFB 0.9.18
Kernel 2.4.20 with fusion patches.

I'm at work right now.. so I cant get the exact error..  but will if needed.

Thanks for your time,

Scott