Hi,

I have running Freevo system :) and I have tried to configure Lirc to
handle corretly my TV's remote. Thing is that it (Salora RCS150) has no
separate button for mute, instead mute and power button is the same. TV
shuts down if I press the button for a long period and a short press
mutes and unmutes the TV. I would like to mute freevo too with long
press.

The problem seems to be that freevo (or lirc) does not understand button
repeats. test_name shows something like that:

rx `eaaa80000000'
rx `salora-dvb-ok'
rx `salora-dvb-ok' (dup)
rx `salora-dvb-ok'
rx `salora-dvb-ok' (dup)
rx `salora-dvb-ok'
rx `salora-dvb-ok' (dup)
rx `salora-dvb-ok'
rx `eaaa80000000'
rx `eaaa80000000'
rx `salora-dvb-ok'
rx `eaaa80000000'

so there definitely are repeats. Code `eaaa80000000' seems to be start
and end mark.

How should I configure lirc so that it would understand repeats?

--
Teemu Ahola
EMail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]