On Wed 30.07.2003 at 08:45:20AM +0100, Rafael Torres wrote:

> > > The best solve for me is to add a chose to subtitle like a choose of
> track.
> > > List all files in the directory of film and give a user choice: Which
> one do
> > > you want to use? Is it possible? Maybe in next version?
> >
> > Might be possible, but not that practical if you have lots of subtitles
> > which you have to choose from, imho.
> >
> I think this would be the best cases to have a lst to choose from.
> If we have a CD with a divx film and, for example, 5 subtitles files, all
> from diferent languages, then it would be easy to choose one.
> This way, we would be restricted to one subtitle language per film

Actually, this is what the FXD file is for: it allows to go into a menu
and select which ``variant'' of the movie we want to play, and different
variants can have different subtitles.
Actually, it might be possible to generate an FXD file automatically
from the content of a CD, in order to have that menu created (and the
created FXD could be cached, also).

Matthieu
--
 (~._.~)        Matthieu Weber - Université de Jyväskylä         (~._.~)
  ( ? )                email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]                  ( ? )