Aubin Paul wrote:
> I'm getting a little out of my depth here, as Freevo seems to be
> finding everything ok; perhaps Dischi has some advice as he wrote the
> rom_drives code.

Most of the code is now in mmpython. So checking here may be a good
idea. Please check out mmpython from
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mmpython/mmpython_0.1.tar.gz?download

You could install mmpython like every other python module, but you can
also try the standalone version:

Unpack it und run ./compile in the mmpython roo directory. If it
fails, you need to install libdvdread or change a line in setip.py:

       ext_modules = [ Extension('mmpython/disc/ifoparser', ['disc/ifomodule.c'],
                                 libraries=[ 'dvdread' ]),
                       Extension('mmpython/disc/cdrom', ['disc/cdrommodule.c']) ]

       ext_modules = [ Extension('mmpython/disc/cdrom', ['disc/cdrommodule.c']) ]

and run ./compile again. Now it should work. Go one directory back and
rename the directory mmpython_0.1 to mmpython. Go back into mmpython
and run 'python mediatest.py /dev/cdrom' and send me the output.

Dischi

--
while(!asleep)
  sheep++;