From: "Thomas Zangl - Home" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 7:50 PM
Subject: [Freevo-users] Playing DVDs with mplayer or xine

Hi,

I try to play a DVD with freevo. Doesn´t work out of the box with latest
mplayer (gentoo) so I tried xine. Well, after emerging xine and updating
my /etc/freevo/freevo.conf I´m still not able to play a DVD.
I can browse the DVD or search it on IMDB but I cant play it :-/ Every
video_tsX
I try to play results in a short mplayer launch but thats it!

Here are some details to my setup:

/etc/freevo/freevo.conf
cdparanoia = /usr/bin/cdparanoia
chanlist = europe-west
display = x11
fbxine = /usr/bin/fbxine
geometry = 800x600
jpegtran = /usr/bin/jpegtran
lame = /usr/bin/lame
mplayer = /usr/bin/mplayer
tv = pal
version = 2.1
xine = /usr/bin/xine

This is xine (X11 gui) - a free video player v0.9.22.
(c) 2000-2003 The xine Team.
Built with xine library 1.0.0 (1-rc0a)
Found xine library version: 1.0.0 (1-rc0a).

Hope somebody can help me :-) Thanks!