James Healy wrote:
> At the moment, i've manually added the channels to local_conf.py, and
> can see them in freevo, but selecting any one of them gives me a few
> seconds of black, then returns to freevo

Can't help with the specifics of configuring Freevo to handle
Australian TV, but what you're seeing there typically means that
mplayer isn't happy with the arguments it's been passed -- for
example, it may not be able to read from the capture device, or
it may not be able to tune the device.

Try setting MPLAYER_DEBUG = 1 in local_conf.py and restarting
Freevo.  That should at least give you something to work with.

Thanks for the pointer to the XMLTV grabber, BTW!  Last I'd heard
EBroadcast weren't letting people distribute grabbers, so it's nice
to see that they've had a change of heart.

Matt

--
                      No hot dog buns, please -- we're Discordians.