..I also seem to be afflicted by this, using 1.3.4 rpm install, Redhat 7.3, running
Freevo brings
up double choices in the menu.. i.e. TV, Movies, Music, etc, are listed twice, and you
can select
either of the two.. both work... changing themes does not seem to make a difference.
Any thoughts?

~thanks-in-advance

- Neal