Where do I need to look in freevo to modify where it looks in the TV.xml
file for the channel names?

right now ID= is looking at some ugly C02wzzm.linkit.com (or something like
that I'm not near my freevo box to tell you exactly) in order to actually
fill the freevo data.

Yes I can change how the name looks, but scheduled shows do not use the name
I give the channel but the bizzare link-style name making it act wierd if
you try to delete a scheduled recording... I.E. It wont delete because the
.'s in the channel name are freaking freevo out

Or is this already changed in CVS to handle the changes that the north
american listing have?

thanks for the help...

Oh, and I absolutely love freevo!