Has anyone recently configured a streamzap remote for their system? I spent a few frustrating hours on this last night and got nowhere.

The problem is that after making Lirc I  see the following:

depmod: *** Unresolved symbols in/lib/modules/2.4.20-8/misc/lirc_dev.o
depmod: *** Unresolved symbols in/lib/modules/2.4.20-8/misc/lirc_streamzap.o

I figure this has something to do with my kernel, but I am too new to this understand what exactly. If anyone has any pointers, I would much appreciate it!

I'm running on Redhat 9 with Lirc from CVS and the Streamzap patch .04.

Thanks,
Davin