Thanks for the info. I'm running Debian and use the
"full binary release" of Freevo.

I read at the installation section in Freevo web page
for Debian that "a binary of Freevo itself will not be
available until the next major release of Freevo." is
that still valid and what exactly does it mean for me?
Is that the way to go for me?

/Bjorn

 --- Aubin Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev: > On Wed,
Aug 20, 2003 at 12:20:10PM +0200, Jortan H