On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 12:22:57PM +0200, Niklas Brunlid wrote:
> That's what I figured. Is fbxine an actual program (and if so, is there a
> :/configure parameter or something I'm missing) or should I set CONF.fbxine (in
> boot_config) to [PATH]/xine?

fbxine is a completely seperate program; on my machine, I've
intentionally avoided installing X11, so xitk doesn't build. I don't
think you need seperate configure flags, but here are mine:

        ./configure --prefix=/usr --mandir=\$${prefix}/share/man \
                --disable-nls

So, it should detect it just fine.

Aubin