does /media/cdrom exist on the SuSE box? That is not a dir created by
default. make sure it is there. one of the things automounters do is
automatically create dirs they use. make sure the dir you put in
/etc/fstab exists and that you can mount and unmount discs from it. if
you can than freevo should work fine with it.

--
Mike Ruelle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]