"Robert Rozman" wrote:
> Is latest string conversion feature for foreign languages able to help in
> this ?  I'd like to translate osd messages to my language amd also display
> TV and RSS feeds in 8859-2. Where does Latin1 conversion take place ?

I just replaced all 'latin-1' strings to use the config variable
LOCALE. In CVS version you can now set LOCALE='latin-2' in your
local_conf.py. And it would be great if you could provide Freevo with
a translation to your language.

Dischi

--
C makes it easy for you to shoot yourself in the foot.  C++ makes that
harder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg.