Morten Nilsen wrote:
> Hi, I have a few requests for the navigation interface in freevo;

we need more docs. If this helps, please add it to the WiKi at the
freevo homepage.

> 1) Random playlist should include subfolders

Press ENTER not select on the directory item and you can select random
recursive playlist.

> 2) Random playlist of video files (for playing music videos in a
>    randomized way)

On my TODO list now

> 3) Automatic playing of *XofY.* as a single movie, where X and Y are
>    numbers f.ex: Some Random Movie 1of3, 2of3 and 3of3.avi would be
>    shown as Some Random Movie with the playtime added up from all
>    parts...
>    As a bonus, one might do the same for cdX, but that won't be as
>    reliable, as you don't have any feedback at all as to how many files
>    there should be.

Use fxd files for that.

> While I'm here I'd like to report a possible bug... I have mounted my
> server through nfs, when freevo tries to play an unavailable file, it
> crashes (symlink pointing at nowhere in my case)

Fixed in mmpython CVS.

Dischi

--
There are very few problems that cannot be solved by orders ending with
'or die.' - Alistair J.R. Young