"Xavier Garcia" wrote:
>>> When I start freevo I get this output:
>>>
>>> config.py (405): Logging to /var/log/freevo/main-0.log
>>> Error: TV_SHOW_DATA_DIR not found
>>> COVER_DIR not found
>>> MOVIE_DATA_DIR not found
>>> osd.py (419): SDL Driver: fbcon
>>> skin.py (77): Imported skin main
>>> main.py (345): Skin: Loading XML file blue2
>>> skin not found, using fallback skin
>>
>>Ouch, that shouldn't happen. Did you choose a special skin?
>
> Well, it's a skin name from 1.2.4 I think, but no problem at all for this

We renamed some stuff. But it should use the fallback skin, so it
should work.

> I don't have X runnig in the server, only mga with a G400
>
> My freevo.conf:
>
> cdparanoia = /usr/bin/cdparanoia
> chanlist = us-cable
> display = mga
> geometry = 768x576
> jpegtran = /usr/bin/jpegtran
> mplayer = /usr/bin/mplayer
> renice = /usr/bin/renice
> setterm = /usr/bin/setterm
> tv = pal
> version = 2.1

Ah, do you have a tv connected? I'm asking because at least my monitor
doesn't like the stuff the matroxset and fbset do. If not, set
OSD_SDL_EXEC_AFTER_STARTUP=''
and try again.

Dischi

--
A much wittier reply came to mind immediately after I clicked the
'Send' button.