-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von joe bloggs
Gesendet: Freitag, 31. Oktober 2003 09:29
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: [Freevo-users] Freevo Download File Confusion

T.C.
Many thanks for the suggestions.

Just one other question.  If I am installing freevo
using the tgz file do I need to use the setup.py file?
 Freevo works just fine without running this file.
So what is the purpose of setup.py?

I understand you can use it for building and
installing python programs but like I said, freevo
works just fine without running it.

Many thanks in advance,
Joe