-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Dirk Meyer
Gesendet: Sonntag, 2. November 2003 13:58
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [Freevo-users] Freevo 1.4rc2 is out

Hi,

We hope that this is the last rc release before the final
1.4. It took a little bit longer, but here it is now:

Changelog:

  * Added a playlist plugin
  * TvTime plugin redo
  * Additional translations: da, de, fi, it, pt
  * Changed the Shutdown function to ask for confirmation
    first
  * Support for external plugins and themes
  * Fix signal problems with child processes
  * And as usual: bugfixes

We don't distribute the source and binary package as two
files anymore. We now reactivated an extra runtime package so you don't need
to download 13MB for every update. Please take a look at the README and the
INSTALL file for details.

Please test this release so we make a bug free 1.4. I guess,
1.4 will be our stable release for some time. If noone
reports bugs with the new record-server, the old one will
also be removed before 1.4. Please don't report bugs for
older releases and if we didn't answer a mail about a bug,
please send the bug report again, if the bug is still in
rc2.

If you want to help, please update the translations. See the
WiKi for more details.

Dischi

--
Life's unfair - but root password helps!