I'm running into another pair of issues getting TV to work now.

Firstly, though I'm able to successfully grab canadian cable listings
(configured tv_grab_na) no listings actually appear in freevo's guide.
All I get are the channels, which I did configure, and "This channel has
no data".

Secondly, I don't know if it's related but I can't select a channel to
watch, either.  Upon choosing a channel the window goes blank for a few
seconds, then returns to the guide menu without error.  The console window
shows:

mode=tv    channel=5  tuner=5
1067902696.57: tv app got VIDEO_START event
1067902696.89: tv app got PLAY_END event
stopped tv app

Any idea what the problems are here, or a better way to get diag info?

--C