Hi All

I've been through the Archives but couldn't find anything of real use.

I have two questions :

Question 1.
-----------
How do set up Freevo to use Xine?  Freevo keeps trying to send --rtsctrl
(or something, I forget) to Xine, but Xine crashes with that option,
despite it being in the man page and on the --help.  I can trun this
off, but then I cannot interact with Xine once it has been started (and
is starts successfully).  Any ideas on getting Xine and Freevo working?

Question 2.
-----------
I can hack xine.py to not send the --rtsctrl option, but then I cannot
interact with Xine and neither can freevo.  Any idea how I can get
freevo to start Xine and leave interaction up to me, i.e. not try to
take over the interaction part?  I don't know that much about Python...

Details:
--------
SuSE 9.0, GF2, Latest Xine binary from the siet suggested on the Xine
homepage.  Need anything else?  Oh, Freevo 1.4-rc1.  Can't get any later
rcs to work properly, but haven't really tried all that hard.

P.S.
----
I also cannot get the network remote to work with Freevo.  Suggestions?
Comments?

TIA,
Jason Doller