wierd problem just popped up

whne I schedule a program to record via freevo it will record.

when I start the webserver, and then schedule a recording from there it does
not.

I end up with 2 mencoder instances sitting deadlocked on the machine that I
have to kill.

i have not tried 1.4 yet, as the machine is running rc4 right now.

Why is it trying to start 2 mencoders at once when the webserver is running?

also the logs in recordserver show that for every record event the thing is
trying to start 3 mencoder sessions right after each other.