Can I control my digital cable or satellite from Freevo?  I haven't seen any digital
receivers in PCI form yet.  I suppose you could have Freevo control the external
receiver via IR.  Has anyone done this?  I really don't want to go back to analog.

If I do go with analog and plug it directly into my Freevo box.  Can you record one
channel while watching another?  A brief explanation of how this works would be
appreciated.  Does the card have the ability to read multiple frequencies at one time
from the analog input?