Saturday, November 22, 2003, 3:24:43 AM, Joe wrote:

> I'm using the Debian packages and when it boots into Freevo mplayer
> doesn't play DVD's or Movies and the log file says that an unknown error
> had occurred. Stopping freevo and restarting it fixes the mplayer issue.

> --Joe

Lot of questions Joe ;-)

Did you read this ?

http://freevo.sourceforge.net/install.html#Download

But you probably better of with xine for DVD's it got menu navigation
etc. Again... ;-)

http://freevo.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#head-606aab1fd318020d76ae3bdc083dc36252d8cfd5

"Why can't I navigate using the DVD menu"