I would like a pre-record setting and a post-record setting. The second option sounds fun but it shouldn't be enabled by default. I wouldn't use it because I don't use Freevo for watching TV just as a PVR. If something poped up and I didnt press a button, I would never record it. That wouldn't be too good.

Richard van Paasen wrote:

I'd also be nice to get a notification if a recording should start while I'm
watching a(nother) channel. Maybe configurable to force/ask/ignore the scheduled
record.

- Richard