I just got the bugfix from latest CVS (Maybe I should post this to devel..?)
and got my games menu back.

What happens now is that I can see all the (in this case) MAME games quite
well, but when I try to run one, the freevo manu crashes, with the following
in the logs;

Call MAME command : /usr/bin/xmame.SDL
Got MameRomList (version 2).
MameRomList has 4082 items.
Playing:  /media/mame/ryouran.zip
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.3/site-packages/freevo/main.py", line 373, in
main_func
    app.eventhandler(event)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.3/site-packages/freevo/menu.py", line 532, in
eventhandler
    action( arg=arg, menuw=self )
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.3/site-packages/freevo/games/mameitem.py",
line 134, in play
    self.game_player.play(self)
TypeError: play() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given)
AlertBox.py (169): AlertBox: EVENT = INPUT_ENTER for <gui.AlertBox.AlertBox
instance at 0x40aeb40c>
AlertBox.py (172): HIT OK
Stopping webserver plugin.

------

Maybe I need to erase all old .pyc/.pyo files in
/usr/local/lib/python2.3/site-packages/freevo ???

Maybe you have added something new and really cool, but forgot to add it all
the way?

/Peter