Did you check the logfile if you have an up-to-date xine-version? If it's
too old, freevo disables the plugin!

/jan

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Justin T
Wetherell
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2003 06:45
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [Freevo-users] Xine is never used

I have Xine installed and working from the command line but when I go to
play a DVD thru Freevo is ALWAYS uses mplayer.

this is my freevo.conf:
cdparanoia = /usr/local/bin/cdparanoia
chanlist = us-cable
display = x11
fbxine = /usr/local/bin/fbxine
flac = /usr/bin/flac
geometry = 800x600
jpegtran = ./runtime/apps/jpegtran
lame = /usr/local/bin/lame
mencoder = /usr/local/bin/mencoder
mplayer = /usr/local/bin/mplayer
oggenc = /usr/bin/oggenc
renice = /usr/bin/renice
setterm = /bin/setterm
tv = ntsc
version = 2.1
xine = /usr/local/bin/xine

When I press enter on the DVD while in Freevo, all I get is a menu. When I
press selectc it takes me to the Video_TS directory. When I added
plugin.remove('video.mplayer') and tried to run a DVD thru Freevo, I got a
no video player found error. When I got todays CVS and tried the same, I
pressed ENTER on the DVD, it says directory empty.