Well got the same results and not only with cvs. :) I didn't work very
well for me and made some own radio FXD files like this.

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<freevo>
   <music>
    <title>Lounge-Radio</title>
    <logo source="testfiles/Music/"></logo>
    <audio>
        <mplayer_options></mplayer_options>
        <url>http://62.67.195.6:8050/listen.pls</url>
    </audio>
    <info>
        <genre>LOUNGE</genre>
        <desc></desc>
    </info>
   </music>
</freevo>

For live.com webradio additional library's are needed and one have to
enable it when configuring mplayer.

But I must say that the current links in webradio seems outdated. I have
found this great webradio resource on the web
http://www.mikesradioworld.com/ and already emailed the maintainer 3
weeks ago and asked if he can make those links available in a format
to convert it to xml for example. But sadly i haven't got any reply yet.

     /Robert