On boot my lounge room [pc boots up Freevo, but screen blanking comes on after 20 mins or so... i start freevo as follows:

/usr/X11R6/bin/xinit /root/freevo.start -- /usr/X11R6/bin/X -xf86config /etc/X11/XF86Config bc -screen NVTVOUT vt8
/root/freevo.stop

where freevo.start contains:
#!/bin/sh
/usr/bin/freevo

and freevo.stop contains:
shutdown -h now

Can someone please tell me how to disable it?

For reference my system is a Celeron 1.1 with 256Mb ram and a GC4MX440 running Gentoo...

Murray

---
Virus Database (VPS): 5/12/2003
Tested on: 6/12/2003 3:01:04 PM