Hi,

since 1.4 is not bugfree, I guess we should release Freevo 1.4.1 next
sunday. CVS is not stable right now, so 1.4.1 will base on 1.4 with
the following patches:

o add a missing 'config.' to prevent rom_drives from crashing (noone
  except me noticed)
o the tvtime patch to make it work without -fs
o the osd keymapping patch the xbox users (?) need
o remove xmms.py (we could fix the bug, but it doesn't work anyway)

We also should release runtime 0.3.1 with the dvdinfo.py patch for
mmpython.

Last change to report bugs. If you want to send translation updates,
please add to the mail if it is based on cvs or not. Only if you say
it's based in 1.4, it will added to 1.4.1.

Dischi

--
"I've not lost my mind. It's backed up on tape somewhere." - Unknown