On Wed 14.01.2004 at 12:03:01PM -0500, bikr wrote:
> If I put input 1 it's blue screen , input 0 is green with static up top ,
> which for my Ati TV-Wonder VE is the no signal screen , does yours go green
> with static for both 0 and 1??  and blue if no signal on 2??

I tried yesterday evening an ATI 3D Rage II+ card (that's the name of
the processor, anyway), and got the same results. The Gatos drivers seem
unstable and not work properly when using XVideo as video output driver
with TV (but it works fine when watching a DivX...) x11 works fine,
though (but eats a lot of CPU time).

Matthieu, fighting to find *the* right display adapter for an RGB-SCART
connector
--
 (~._.~)        Matthieu Weber - Université de Jyväskylä         (~._.~)
  ( ? )                email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]                  ( ? )