Hi,
I have come across a problem I could not track down yet. It seems like mplayer does
not really run in slave mode when playing movies, bit it does when playing music.

Normally when playing a movie with freevo, I could use the "+" and "-" keys on the
numpad to increase or decrease the volume. Since a few days, I have to press "*" and
"/" to do so. When playing music, "+" and "-" works fine.
It just seems that (when playing movies) mplayer catches the keyboard commands
directly instead of freevo catching them and sending the commands to mplayer. (This is
what I assume now, I am not sure if my theories are correct.)
I have switched on the debug output for mplayer. The command line being called
contains "-slave".
(I have installed freevo a week ago using the debian package.)

In case nobody knows about this problem: Could someone point me in the right direction
to track down this problem?

Kind regards,
        Thorsten