Op ma 19-01-2004, om 06:52 schreef Michael Ruelle:
> I have used mkxvcd to make vcd's from my mpeg recordings. it should work
> for avi's too. It works using mplayer and transcode. look for it on
> freshmeat.net

you can also look at my experimental mencoder divx2kvcd script:
http://japie.deserver.nl/ftp/ in the kvcd corner.
I'd apriciate some feedback so future versions of mkxvcd can benefit
from the huuuuuge speed advantage of libavcodec. (2 hours off movie in
20 min.....)
There's also a dvd2kvcd script (gues what is does)
I'am trying to find some time to make a dvd_backup function for freevo
based on the cd_backup plugin and the dvd2kvcd script.
Maybe someone here is looking for some extra work?
--
Groetjes Japie
http://japie.deserver.nl

Gnu/Linux
2.4.20-wolk4.9s i686

Windows 99 has been released! (PC Magazine, April 2013)
;^)