Hi,

I would only to report that tvtime (latest stable, freevo 1.4.1, correct TV.xml
with german cable does work with my WinTV-Card. It does not need to run a record
server nor any cvs code.
I got my TV.xml from nxtvepg - btw does anybody know how to get a working command line
of nxtvepg to fetch the TV.xml with crontab daily (It does only work with X11 - but
not in background
- I've read the docs but it doesn't work (my select merged providers were not be
scanned and merged into one TV.xml-dump file ?

Here are my config-files. You have to set the correct cable names from
the TV.xml (no spaces allowed in the third parameter) -
maybe this is posted twice (I don't know if it's complete):

TV_CHANNELS = [
('CNI0DC7','3sat','SE11'),
('CNI0DC1','ARD','E4'),
('CNI0DC2','ZDF','E8'),
('CNI0D85','Arte','E9'),
# ('CNI0DC9','KiKa',''),
('CNI0DC8','Phoenix','SE20'),
('CNI0DB9','SAT.1','E3'),
('CNI0D94','Pro7','E11'),
('CNI0DAB','RTL','E2'),
('CNI0DE6','WDR','SE18'),
('CNI0DCB','BR','SE17'),
('CNI0DD4','N3','E5'),
('CNI0DFE','MDR','E10'),
('CNI0D8E','VOX','SE9'),
('CNI0D88','VIVA','SE12'),
('CNI0D92','Kabel 1','SE10'),
('CNI0D8A','SuperRTL','SE19'),
('CNI0D8F','RTL2','SE6'),
('CNI0DBA','9live','E12'),
('CNI0D8D','DSF','SE13'),
('CNI0D91','eurosport','SE14'),
('CNI0D8C','n-tv','E7'),
('CNIFFF1','tele55','SE15'),
('CNIFFEF','MTV','SE7'),
('CNI0D7A','N24','SE4'),
('CNI4D54','MTV','MTV'),
('CNI4D59','MTV2','MTV2'),
('CNIFE01','EURONEWS','E6'),
('CNI2C7F','BBC Prime','SE24')]

Does tvtime work properly with your stationlist.xml ?

Thomas