-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Frederik
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. Januar 2004 13:22
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [Freevo-users] Problems with enhanced weather plugin

Hi All!

Today I installed the latest snapshot and the new weather plugin!
Unfortunally the plugin can not be started.

I put the following in my local_conf.py

plugin.activate('weather', level=45)
PLUGIN_WEATHER_LOCATIONS = [ ("CHXX0049", 1), ("GMXX0028", 1) ]

and when starting freevo I get the following error message

failed to load plugin weather
start 'freevo plugins -l' to get a list of plugins Traceback (most recent
call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/freevo/plugin.py", line 574, in
__load_plugin__
    exec('import %s' % module)
  File "<string>", line 1, in ?
  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/freevo/plugins/weather.py", line
46, in ?
    import datetime, time
ImportError: No module named datetime

freevo plugins -l gives
weather (active)                    A plugin to obtain more detailed
weather...

Any idea?

Cheers

Fred