From: "free vo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Freevo-users] Recording + WinTV pvr 250 + local_conf.py
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:09:09 +0000

Thanks, I checked and found several copies, I removed them all but nothing gives. Because Rob talked about running the recordserver only as roor and I had some difficulty in getting the thing op and running I uninstalled freevo completely, removed all folders and files and did a clean install. That gave me the following error when I tried ro record:

ROM_DRIVES: Auto-detected and added "('/mnt/cdrom', '/dev/scd0', 'CD-1')"
Trying to autodetect type of /dev/hdd
/dev/hdd is a cdrom drive
ROM_DRIVES: Auto-detected and added "('/mnt/cdrom2', '/dev/hdd', 'CD-2')"
freevo: unexpected token in line 102
freevo: unexpected token in line 125
freevo: unexpected token in line 186
freevo: unexpected token in line 254

WARNING: no pre-cached data
Freevo will cache each directory when you first enter it. This can
be slow. Start "./freevo cache" to pre-cache all directories to speed
up usage of freevo

Om audio cd covers op te zoeken heb je een Amazon.com
Web Services license key nodig. Je lan zo'n key verbrijgen op:

https://associates.amazon.com/exec/panama/associates/join/developer/application.html
plugin audio.coversearch deactivated, reason: no amazon key
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/freevo/tv/record_client.py", line 105, in scheduleRecording
(status, message) = server.scheduleRecording(marmalade.jellyToXML(prog))
File "/usr/lib/python2.3/xmlrpclib.py", line 1029, in __call__
return self.__send(self.__name, args)
File "/usr/lib/python2.3/xmlrpclib.py", line 1316, in __request
verbose=self.__verbose
File "/usr/lib/python2.3/xmlrpclib.py", line 1062, in request
self.send_content(h, request_body)
File "/usr/lib/python2.3/xmlrpclib.py", line 1176, in send_content
connection.endheaders()
File "/usr/lib/python2.3/httplib.py", line 712, in endheaders
self._send_output()
File "/usr/lib/python2.3/httplib.py", line 597, in _send_output
self.send(msg)
File "/usr/lib/python2.3/httplib.py", line 564, in send
self.connect()
File "/usr/lib/python2.3/httplib.py", line 548, in connect
raise socket.error, msg
error: (111, 'Connection refused')

It's a different error. I checked if my recordserver was running

mtink 0:uit 1:uit 2:uit 3:uit 4:uit 5:uit 6:uit
cups 0:uit 1:uit 2:aan 3:aan 4:aan 5:aan 6:uit
hpoj 0:uit 1:uit 2:aan 3:aan 4:aan 5:aan 6:uit
freevo_recordserver 0:uit 1:uit 2:aan 3:aan 4:aan 5:aan 6:uit
freevo_webserver 0:uit 1:uit 2:aan 3:aan 4:aan 5:aan 6:uit

It is.

I checked the recordserver IP, it's localhost, thats' ok. Port is 18001, ok to. That's all I can think of to check
Hope you can help.