Hi,
this depends on your settings. You can find the settings in local_conf.py. Look for
VCR_CMD.

I believe that the standard settings use 1200kBit/s MPEG4 for video and 128kBit/s MP3
for audio. That's 1328kBit/s or 584MByte/h. So your hard drive is able to store up to
140 hours. (If 80GB really means 80*2^30 Bytes...

Regards,
        Thorsten